Sunday, February 20, 2011

I know you like, whatever. But don't be like whateveeer.

I hellaaaaaa, hella hella helllaaaa miss blogger. (L)
Sorry for the... 4 month hiatus.. err.. not really hiatus, seeing as I basically flopped for tumblr. Anywayss, it's le time to rant.

Is it lame that I only hang out once a weekend..?
Half the time, I even spend the weekend by myself?

Idk.. I was fine with it really. But then while eating brunch today.. a comment my sister made really got to me. She noted that she talks to my one friend more than I do. I simply explained that I don't really text her, or anybody for that matter, cause I only get 250 texts a month so I dont like to waste them..
Not a very valid excuse for drifting apart from someone who was originally just my friend then became more one with my sister. Anyhow. Although it was an uncomfortable conversation, I was still decenetly fine. But then, my sister remarked, "this is why you're a loner."

Then shit hit the floor. I got up and smacked her with all my might--
Nawwh, I'm jokes. But.. still. That hurt.

I then had the sudden urge to hang oout with someone, just to prove I wasn't a loner.
I called Martha, but she didn't pick up..
I guess you could classify me as a loner.

Another thing that got to me was when I was camming with my friend on msn today, and they asked what I was doing today, and I said, "nothing.. chilling.. homework" and they jokingly said, "is that all you do.. homework?" and at the time I was fine, I was like, "yeaah maang."

But now I'm all like effing overthinking & depressed.
"Screw you guys, I hate high school" -guy from She's The Man
Hahaa, that quote explains my lifee.

But then again, what's wrong with being a loner?
Loners can be cool. Like.. Emma Stone in Easy A.. she spent the whole weekend singing to Pocketful of Sunshine, and she was pree damn cool.

I dunnoooo, I guess in the whole grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter how booming your social life is. Just be yourself and have confidence, and life will turn out fine. Or so I hope.

On an even bigger scale, if you think about it, complaining about shit like this is utterly pointless. The situation could be a whole fucking lot worse. There are kids who are bullied, who have broken families, who are starving, abused, dying in the world. And here I am, whining about only hanging out once a faackin weekend. And okay, I'll give you the fact that it is a long weekend.. but honestly. Who gives a flying shit.

An now I shall end off with one of my favourite quotes; "You're too blessed to be stressed." -Swizz Beats.

3 comments:

Alysterr! said...

Yeah it could be worse, but,, doesnt mean that your arent suffering your own personsal way:(
You should follow me, :)

Executive Walls said...

Being a loner is being 100% comfortable with yourself and by yourself, that's a rare quality.... The majority of folks are afraid of "alone" and equate that to "lonely."

Cheers to the loners!

Executive Walls said...

Anti-Est.blogspot.com