Friday, September 14, 2012

Journal Posts Continued

So today, I had an advanced functions test, and a bio quiz.. Super depressing day that I wasnt exactly looking forward to, and I knew it would end badly.
The night before, err--yesterday night lol, I got home and was like "Okay, I've got all night to study math and bio..lets go!!" BUT I was so tired I could barely stay awake and so I took a nap (smh) and kept napping for four hours, aghh. I woke up around 8:00 pm, took a shower, and then started studying around 8:30. Include dinner and gathering the house trash for trash day the next day (which was today..if you still follow me), then fell asleep again by midnight. Woke up around 3:00-3:10 and got to work again until I had to get ready for school  (6:45), and then left the house (7:25). I studied as much as I could on the bus, and tried to sneak some review in in first period.. but the point is that my study habits kind of really suck. I just cant find myself making any progress at any time. What's the solution to this??
If I work right when I get home, I get distracted because subconsciously I think, 'oh I have so much time', that I dont get any work done really. Maybe like half a question. If I start around 5:00 or 6:00, same thing. How do you focus?!?! Guh, I find myself cramming in my homework at the worst times: midnight and later -_- it aint right yo.
Anyways, so turns out I studied the wrong material for the adv.functions test. I dont even want to face my teacher on monday, thats how bad it was. And then there was bio lol, thats not even worth mentioning ok.
I just can't seem to get it right. I would say I'm gonna try harder to work at it, but I usually don't do the things i plan on doing. At least I don't do them well, if I do end up doing them :S It's like an inner rebellion against all the advice people give me on this, as well as the goals I make for myself. fieifkdgjk /wahh.
Okay whatever. idunno. If I were to describe myself with one word as of late, it would be inconsistent.
Yaa. I guess thats all I have to say. Happy friday still!

2 comments:

mmo25 said...

Blizzard has contributed more details on the particular adversaries people will come across in Diablo 3's approaching enlargement Reaper associated with Souls, putting up profiles regarding 10 demonic people in Combat.net.Malthael, your antagonist associated with Reaper involving Souls, makes use of a specific thing referred to as Black Soulstone to accommodate his or her goal, switching tones from the dead into horrible foes to dam players' development.
Cheap FUT 15 Coins

FIFA 15 Coins Android

UplayOnline said...

switching tones from the dead into horrible foes to dam players' development.


goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ